Wahoo KICKR ROLLR INDOOR TRAINER
Hivatalos Wahoo márkabolt!
• Weight: 50 lbs / 22.6 kgs
• Product Dimensions:
- Width: 31.25” / 79.5cm (front end)
- Height: 34” / 86.5cm
- Length: 57.5” - 65” / 146 - 165cm (wheelbase)
• Resistance Type: Magnetic
• Accuracy: +/- 1% of external power meter
• Connectivity: ANT+ FEC, Bluetooth, Direct Connect
• Max User Weight: 250 lbs / 113 kgs
• Maximum Power Output: 1500 watts
• Flywheel Weight: 10.5 lbs / 4.8 kgs
THE CONNECTIVITY OF A SMART TRAINER
A SMOOTH, NATURAL RIDE FEEL
ENHANCED SAFETY FEATURES AND STABILITY
• Allows the rear wheel to move naturally to match the intensity of your training while providing the smooth, ride feel only rollers can offer.
• Eliminates the need to remove the rear wheel when transitioning between training indoors and riding outdoors.
SAFETY TIRE GRIPPER
• Secures the front wheel to provide easy mounting, dismounting, and stability, even when sprinting out of the saddle.
• Optimized for road tires, KICKR ROLLR ccommodates tires up to 2.1” / 53mm on 700c wheels.
Setting up or switching bikes on KICKR ROLLR is quick and easy, making it the perfect smart trainer for those athletes who want a convenient way to transition from training inside to riding outside, or for households where multiple riders use the same trainer. Simply open the quick-adjust clamp, slide to match your bike’s wheelbase, and you’re ready to roll.
POWER METER CONNECT
Connect KICKR ROLLR to the
Wahoo POWRLINK ZERO pedals
or other ANT+ power meters for app-controlled resistance, cadence and access to complete power data with +/-1% accuracy.
Available as a bundle with the
POWRLINK ZERO Single-Side Power Pedal System.